Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dream Pop Blog Hop!

It seems like PL (by Becky Higgins) is everywhere these days and I thought the new CTMH Dream Pop paper pack would be perfect for some journaling cards. I had just received the Sightseer stamp set and it turned out to be a great match with Dream Pop! I did sneak in the OK Smile...sentiment from last year's "It's Your Day" stamp set since it seemed to go with my theme. My teammates and I are showcasing different ideas for the National Scrapbooking Month special paper pack and if you are following our blog hop, you should have arrived from Michele's blog.

With all of the different patterns, bright colors, and textures in the paper and the various combinations I could make with this stamp set, I had a hard time stopping at just four cards. I plan to make a lot more! Please stay tuned for future Pocket Life ideas and a workshop.



If you are interested in the products I used to make my journal cards, see below for more information.Thanks for the visit. Now go check out Lalia's Blog for some great inspiration!


$13.95 C1534



April-May 2013 National Scrapbooking Month Constant Campaign
Get the exclusive paper packet for only $10 when you spend $35!
In honor of National Scrapbooking Month, you can get the yummy Dream Pop paper packet for only $10 when you spend $35 in May (valued at $19.95 retail)! This exclusive paper packet includes 12 cardstock sheets as well as 12 B&T Duos® papers that were specifically designed for this promotion only—you can’t get these sweet colors and patterns anywhere else! Start National Scrapbooking Month off right with a unique paper packet at a bargain price and get your creative juices flowing! Also, consider hosting this month: Hostesses receive one paper packet free with qualifying May Gathering sales totals of $400 or more.
*Shipping/handling and tax apply. Not available for purchase at full retail. Offer valid May 1–31, 2013, while supplies last. Qualifying purchases must be current, retail-priced product.
Dates: Offer valid May 1–31, 2013.


1 comment:

  1. Carla what a brilliant idea to use Dream Pop for the project life cards. I can't wait to share this with my customers.

    ReplyDelete